1st National Article Writing Competition by MNLU Aurangabad [Prizes worth Rs. 6K]: Register by Sept 30
About the Maharashtra National Law Universit Aurangabad
Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad (MNLU-A), is an institution established in the year 2017, with the objective of imparting quality legal education.
About the opportunity
The Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad’s [MNLU] Literary and Debating Society is organising the 1st National Article Writing Competition, 2021, the details of which are as follows.
- Censorship of OTT platforms and the right to freedom of speech and expression
- Caste based census and the right to equality
- Permanent Commission of Women in Indian Army – issues of equality and discrimination
Any student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at any UGC-accredited university in India.
Also Read: Case Study: Maratha Reservation – Dr. Jaishri Laxmanrao Patil v. The Chief Minister
Formal release date: September 5, 2021
Registration closes on September 30, 2021.
Submission deadline: October 15, 2021
The first prize is Rs 3,000.
The second prize is Rs 2,000.
The third prize is Rs 1,000.
The top five article submissions will be published on the website of the Maharashtra National Law University’s Literary and Debating Society in Aurangabad.
Each of the top ten article submissions will receive a certificate of merit.
- DebSoc, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chetna Srivastava (8770907908)
- Yasir Pathan (8855931778)
- Ketan Priyadarshee (9508612046)