The Tax Laws Club in collaboration with Advocate Ashish Panday is offering an internship in International Taxation Law.
About TLC, OurLegalWorld
The Tax Laws Club/Centre (TLC) was established in 2022 under OurLegalWorld to work in the area of tax laws. The Club/Centre is established to provide facilities for deep study and research in relation to the various provisions of Taxation Laws. It will also provide an opportunity for law students to understand the important practical problems arising in interpreting various Internationa Tax Treaties and domestic taxation laws (Income Tax Act and GST) or International Tax Laws.
The Centre intends to encourage both applied and academic innovation in the international taxation law domain by instituting opportunities for pertinent presentations and publications. The post-Covid problems invite rethinking of the governance of international taxation, its mechanisms, and its institutions. This interdisciplinary series of online workshops bring together scholars engaging in law, political science, and political philosophy to discuss international tax governance and justice.
Advocate Ashish Panday is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write and analyse double taxation agreements.
- To write internal legal reports on European Law, OECD affecting international taxation.
- To elaborate articles about American Tax Law.
- To analyse forum shopping and tax havens advantages.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting international taxation.
- To give support in tax planning.
Who can apply?
Law Students/Chartered accountant Aspirant
- 4 weeks (extendable based on the performance of the intern).
- Internship Certificate – You will get an Internship Certificate at the completion of the internship
- Stipend – Unpaid
- LOR – An LOR will be given in exceptional cases.
How to Apply?
Please fill google form and attached the following documents
- CV (max 2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and queries.