The National Law Institute University, Bhopal is delighted to re-introduce its brand competition (in a new form) – the NLIU National Corporate Law Moot (NNCLM).
This Moot revives the legacy of the former Corporate Law Moot Court Competition which NLIU used to organise, and the last edition (6th edition) of which was organised in 2016. With the same theme, brand and energy, we announce the 7th NLIU National Corporate Law Moot, 2018.
The total number of teams participating in the Moot shall be limited to twenty (20), and the registration will be on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
Collaborations and Awards
For NNCLM ’18, we are elated to have the Competition Commission of India (CCI) as the supporter and the prize-money sponsor of the Moot. The meritorious teams will be awarded in the following manner –
- Winners: INR 40,000.
- Runners-Up: INR 25,000.
- Best Oralist: INR 10,000.
- Best Memorial: INR 10,000.
Further, we are proud to have the Eastern Book Company (EBC) and SCC Online as the Knowledge Partners of the Moot.
The Moot shall take place on NLIU’s campus in Bhopal. In upholding our long tradition of hospitality, complimentary accommodation and food shall be provided to all participants throughout the duration of the Moot.
Friday, 7 December to Sunday, 9 December.
- Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Provisional Registration: 14 September 2018
- Deadline for Provisional Registration: 15 October 2018
- Final Registration (Online Form): 22 October 2018
- Request for Clarifications to Moot Proposition: 27 October 2018
- Submission of Memorials (soft-copy): 20 November 2018
- Submission of Memorials (hard-copy): 25 November 2018
Participating institutions must provisionally register by 15 October 2018 by sending an email to email@example.com. Only after the confirmation of slot, the institution will be sent a link to the Online Registration Form which must be submitted by 22 October 2018 (along with the payment of Registration Fee of INR 4,000).
For any queries, please write to us, the NLIU Moot Court Association, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact any of the following –
- Shashank Chaddha (Convenor): +91-8109221060
- Priyam Jhudele (Co-Convenor): +91-8989444107
- Kuruvila M. Jacob (Secretary): +91-9495551999
- Dhurv Khurana (Joint Secretary): +91-9406602337
For regular updates, follow us on our social media handles: Facebook | Instagram: @nliu.mca
Moot Proposition and Rules are attached here.