ABOUT THIS Module
Acquire one of the most important skills that a legal professional must have – drafting. Our Legal World & Lawyal Associates online legal drafting module will teach you the critical rules and principles of drafting legal documents. Aside from comprehensively covering the best practices for drafting legal documents in general, the course will also focus more closely on contracts, notices, application and pleadings.
What you will learn?
1st Module: Legal Drafting
- Drafting of Plaint
- Reply of Show Cause Notice
- Drafting of Written Statement
- Bail Application
- Drafting of Writ Petitions
- Drafting of Power of Attorneys
- Various Draft related to Customs Act, 1962.
- Various Application etc.
What do you need?
- This Module would be generally recommended for junior law students and young legal professionals.
- Follow Our Legal World social media page,
- Share Our Legal World website, and social media page with your law school friends, lawyers etc.