IPR Club by OurLegalWorld is inviting submissions through Call for Blogs on a rolling basis.
About IPR Club
IPR Club is a specialized research centre/blog of Our Legal World, which aims to promote the use and awareness of the IPR among legal and non-legal professionals, students and the general public at large. While legal education in Intellectual Property Rights is growing traction, there is a need to research the various aspects of IPR. Through this Club, we endeavour to cover the latest updates, judgements, blogs and contractual knowledge on the IPR.
About the Call for Blogs IPR Club
IPR Club welcomes well-researched blogs on a rolling basis. Articles, opinions, case comments, and short remarks on matters related to “Intellectual Property Rights including International Intellectual Property Rights” are welcome.
The IPR Club Blog Blog, OurLegalWorld invites blogs from students, practitioners, researchers, academicians, policymakers and other stakeholders in the legal field.
- Submissions must be made solely in.doc/.docx format. It should also be noted that the
- The title of the blog is under 90 characters.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to two authors.
- Citations can be incorporated in the text by adding footnotes [4th OSCOLA or SILC] or by linking to the authoritative internet source.
- The word count is strictly limited to 800-2500 words.
- The maximum amount of plagiarism allowed is 20%.
How to Submit?
All submissions for the IPR Club Blog must be made via the Google form linked at the end of this post. Any submission made via other platforms would be rejected.
In case of any queries, please info[at]ourlegalworld.com